Certified according to internationally recognised standards.
Therefore our PFAS & CAS free firefighting foams don’t require “special techniques” – mixture or equipment. Our extinguishing agents are effective in use, also when used preventively. Compatible with all common systems in various situations. PFAS Free – CAS Free environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
The fluorosurfactant-free gel foam extinguishing agent
The high extinguishing performance of ifoam® – level A1 according to DIN EN 1568 1 and 3 – and the high throwing range enable effective use during extinguishing work.
- ifoam® is 98% easily biodegradable, free of fluorine surfactants, phosphate, butylglycol and silicone
- The gel foam concentrate is non-irritating, dermatologically harmless and does not require labeling.
- May be disposed of in a regulated manner after consultation in the sewage treatment plant (DWA leaflet “Observe practicing with extinguishing agents”)
- No dangerous goods and no orange warning signs, non-irritating and non-corrosive
- Can be mixed with all proportioning systems.
The environmentally neutral extinguishing agent for the sea – MED approved
- specially developed for salt water and approved according to MED (steering wheel)
- ifoam® Marine is 98% easily biodegradable (AFFF-free), fluorosurfactant, phosphate and butyl glycol as well as silicone-free, absolutely environmentally neutral.
- The gel foam concentrate is not irritating, dermatologically harmless and does not require labeling
- May be disposed of in a regulated manner after consultation in the sewage treatment plant (DWA leaflet “Observe practice with extinguishing agents”).
- No hazardous goods and no orange warning signs necessary, non-irritating and non-corrosive.
- Can be mixed with all proportioning systems
- Liquid gel foam concentrate for fire classes A and B
- Suitable for low / medium / high expanding foam and CAFS compressed air foam 0.1 – 0.5%
- Easy to clean and dispose of
- extreme foam stability and water half-life (CR 36.26 minutes)
- Depending on the application, the lowest proportioning rates of 0.1% to 6%
- very effective even with salt water
The gel extinguishing agent
FireEx LA is effective in combating rubber and plastic fires. Due to its impregnating effect, treated fabrics are less flammable. FireEx LA for fire classes A, B and F.
- High performance all purpose solution
- Particularly reliable in the case of rubber and plastic fires
- Effective in combating, impregnating and preventing
- Can impregnate fabrics and make them flame-retardant in accordance with DIN 4102-2
- Easily biodegradable according to OECD
- Available in different frost protection levels (-3 – -20 ° and + 60 °)