Certified according to internationally recognised standards.
Therefore our PFAS free firefighting foams don’t require “special techniques” – mixture or equipment. Our extinguishing agents are effective in use, also when used preventively. Compatible with all common systems in various situations. PFAS Free – SVHC Free environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
The fluorosurfactant-free gel foam extinguishing agent
The high extinguishing performance of FireEx® C-M – level A1 according to DIN EN 1568 1 and 3 – and the high throwing range enable effective use during extinguishing work.
- FireEx® C-M is 100% easily biodegradable, free of fluorine surfactants, phosphate, butylglycol and silicone
- The gel foam concentrate is non-irritating, dermatologically harmless and does not require labeling.
- May be disposed of in a regulated manner after consultation in the sewage treatment plant (DWA leaflet “Observe practicing with extinguishing agents”)
- No dangerous goods and no orange warning signs, non-irritating and non-corrosive
- Can be mixed with all proportioning systems.
The environmentally neutral extinguishing agent for the sea/marine – MED approved
- specially developed for salt water and approved according to MED (steering wheel)
- FireEx® C-Marine is 100% easily biodegradable (AFFF-free), fluorosurfactant, phosphate and butyl glycol as well as silicone-free, absolutely environmentally neutral.
- The gel foam concentrate is not irritating, dermatologically harmless and does not require labeling
- May be disposed of in a regulated manner after consultation in the sewage treatment plant (DWA leaflet “Observe practice with extinguishing agents”).
- No hazardous goods and no orange warning signs necessary, non-irritating and non-corrosive.
- Can be mixed with all proportioning systems
- Liquid gel foam concentrate for fire classes A and B
- Suitable for low / medium / high expanding foam and CAFS compressed air foam 0.1 – 0.5%
- Easy to clean and dispose of
- extreme foam stability and water half-life (CR 36.26 minutes)
- Depending on the application, the lowest proportioning rates of 0.1% to 6%
- very effective even with salt water
The gel extinguishing agent
FireEx® LA is effective in combating rubber and plastic fires. Due to its impregnating effect, treated fabrics are less flammable. FireEx® LA for fire classes A, B and F.
- High performance all purpose solution
- Particularly reliable in the case of rubber and plastic fires
- Effective in combating, impregnating and preventing
- Can impregnate fabrics and make them flame-retardant in accordance with DIN 4102-2
- Easily biodegradable according to OECD
- Available in different frost protection levels (-3 – -20 ° and + 60 °)