PFAS-free fire extinguishing cans – FireEx 600® and FireEx PRO® – are highly effective and highly concentrated extinguishing sprays for use in incipient fires.
Dekamax® is an approved extinguishing device with low weight and high efficiency. Can be refilled very easily with both other Febbex and conventional extinguishing agents.
FireEx 600® and FireEx PRO®
360° applicable & intuitively ready for everyone
FireEx 600 is a highly effective and highly concentrated extinguishing spray for use in incipient fires. It is based on organic gel foam and is suitable for fire classes A, B, F and D ** (** to be confirmed in advance after consultation with the manufacturer or through suitable own tests).
- Is particularly effective in the case of fires
- Easily biodegradable
- Up to 5 meters application range
- No blind spots when spraying thanks to the 360° functional area
- Without the addition of fluorosurfactants
small device – big effect
Dekamax® is an alternative extinguishing device to the conventional stirrup pump. With an empty weight of only 4kg and a capacity of 10 liters, the Dekamax® is one of the handiest extinguishing devices on the market and can be used effectively by one person.
The extinguishing device is suitable for fire classes A, B and F.
- Dekamax® is handy and easy to use by one person
- Inexpensive in terms of maintenance and quick refilling
- Versatile in use
- Can be used with Ifoam M and FireEx LA
- Can be used for fire classes A, B, F